Mercury went out of retrograde yesterday giving us the gift of a new year without any leftovers. Now the gateway is open until retrogrades start on February 5th. This will give you all a boost on the acceleration energy for the year.
Many of you have shared it is hard to know what to focus on as a goal or intent. Now that Mercury is direct all the glory and fun of the new possibilities will start coming forward. 2017 is a “10” year and is all about new beginnings, so expect your higher-self to be presenting many visions, coming attractions, and previews to be in your field. The best perspective is to take time with these and watch them as if you were at the movies. A shot-gun effect will be the best way to go. This will keep your options open and experience will show you the way go. You may notice these visions grow as you apply action to them. Then acceleration will begin.
The Moon is full in Cancer on the 12th make sure you get your re-calibration list ready so your slate is clear of the past so acceleration is easy. The Moon goes into Leo one hour after the Moon is full. So at that time you will see what coming attraction has a leading roll waiting for you!
Peace is a polarity. Opposites (polarities) work hand-in-hand, so when we focus on one aspect of a polarity we give energy to the opposite end of the polarity. In other words, we can’t know one side of a polarity without knowing its opposite. When we pray for Peace, we create its opposite … War. Peace is the absence of conflict and requires war, the activation of conflict, to determine itself. We make War to create Peace. This polarity, (Peace/War) is so strong in our consciousness and so deeply embedded in our cells that it is guaranteed to work.
Perhaps we need a new prayer that doesn’t have such a great polarity attachment. The earth plane is a school where we learn through conflict and resistance. When we make resistance our teacher rather than our enemy, we can reduce conflict and advance as a civilization beyond war to a place called Paradise.
It is a good idea to sit down and examine what you are warring with in your life and in your mind. Write down your biggest conflicts and resistances. Ask yourself where are you rebelling. Discover what you are praying for, consciously or unconsciously, and then look for the opposite side of your prayer to see what you are creating for yourself. The elimination of conflict comes when we embrace the conflict and its polarity. Accept the fact that you have the ability to advance beyond conflict, by including it in your experience rather than fighting with it.
The energy of the new moon according to the Sabian Symbol at 7-degrees Scorpio has a lot to do with Reflection. I was taught by my Tibetan teacher that according to the Arcane Laws when we master Reflection we get the gift of Infinite Awareness. The pathway moving towards mastering the Law of Reflection starts with knowing judgement as a reflection. When we find ourselves judging we must recognize whatever we judge we are, we fear, or we lack. The election has brought this into the foreground better than anything I have ever experienced. So I will present you with a major Tarot Question:
Shuffle your cards and ask, “how does Trump represent me?” Shuffle again and ask, “how does Hilary represent me?” Depending on how judgmental you are, you may not want to pull cards.
Whatever you judge you are, you fear, or you lack
Under the Arcane Laws that govern this Galaxy of Adaptation, we need to look at the Fourth Arcane Law: the Law of Reflection. The Law of Reflection shows us and demonstrates to us self definition. We have the opportunity to see ourselves in every moment by what we have attracted to us. It is our attraction and what we do with our attraction that allows or disallows manifestation to occur. When judgment comes into play it is a good sign to get conscious and look in the mirror. It is judgment that shows us who we are, whether conscious or unconscious.
To work with judgment from a conscious space we must ask ourselves three questions:
- Am I judging what I am and what I am unwilling to accept in myself? In truth the answer is “yes” because you cannot put a label on anything unless you know it within yourself. This axiom allows for self discovery and releases projected judgment. Thus, judgment becomes your greatest teacher and self evaluator. Judgment teaches us what we need to understand and accept in ourselves.
- Am I judging what I fear? Whenever fear comes into play it is a good sign for us to note that we are separated from love and unwilling to communicate that we see ourselves as unlovable. Remember, what you fear you bring to yourself. Once again, the Law of Reflection comes into play and we attract people, places, or events that we judge as bad or wrong because we fear them. If used correctly, these attractions are opportunities to express our fear. It is often fear that blocks our experience and our soul purpose, for being on the Earth Plane is to experience. If we are too judgmental and critical of others a paranoia occurs promoting a fear that permeates our daily lives, blocking and paralyzing our experience, reflecting to us our fear of being judged. Fear-based judgments teach us where we have judged ourselves as unlovable.
- Am I judging what I lack? Lack is the denial of manifestation. When we deny ourselves the privilege of manifesting we have to spend a lot of time justifying our unmanifested self. So we then begin judging what other people have done in order to manifest and we defend our powerlessness with justification. When we find ourselves judging someone for having something we don´t have, this is a sign that shows us where we have sold out and denied ourselves the abundance that is available to us at all times here on the Earth Plane. Ask yourself, “have I denied myself Abundance?” If the answer is “yes”, make a wish list and go for it!
Perhaps you have been too critical of yourself and others. If so, it is time to look into the mirror of reflection and ask: Am I judging what I am? Am I judging what I fear? Am I judging what I lack?
February has a special magic in it for those who want to allow themselves to experience the highroad. This month is filled with many concepts intertwining into a big ball of yarn that may take the entire year to unwind.
The Sun is in Aquarius—time connect with your vision and get ready to pick out your Dream Team. While picking, consider their response to, *Opportunity *Brotherhood *Uniqueness *Self Reliance.
- We have the 5 month Jupiter mystery asking us to recalibrate our power, or the lack of power, leftover from 2004. Questions to ask yourself: “Where was my home then?” “How was my health?” “Who was my love partner?” Locate a place where your power was in each of those areas. Come to know the difference.
- Year of the Monkey sets the stage for good fortune through agility in your career activating wealth and good fortune. Flexibility and versatility are the markers for success in all areas. Impatience and a short fuse will make set-backs happen. Watch out for pouncing on those below you to get attention and superiority portrayed by copping an attitude that looks down on others.
- The South Node (our tool box from the past) conjunct with Chiron (the wounded healer) asking us to recalibrate what we consider to be our wounds, so that they will no longer hinder our perception of “the now.” We must reconcile with the pain in our body as a glorified need to be ruled by our past, thus keeping our vision from manifesting. It is time to remember that our body is our karmic storage bin that gets filled with unrealized data that we were unable to process at the time. So the South Node conjunct with Chiron is here to assist us in cleaning out the clutter in our body. So we can live in the now and manifest the blessings available to us in the year of generosity. This will be ongoing throughout the year. Remember, emptiness has power in it.
- The North Node (future focus) connected to Jupiter (Abundance *Good Fortune) This is happening in Virgo, the healing/service constellation. We will come to know health as wealth and service as good fortune. It will be our generosity that will feed the heart of health and service. Let’s Let the games begin!
Preparation for The Year of Generosity begins now and we must be aware that in order to live in generosity our manifestation skills need to be sharpened. December 2015 sets the stage perfectly for this to actualize by placing Jupiter, the planet of abundance, next to the North Node, an energy field that sets the future focus in our lives. It all happens in the house of Virgo that promotes service. The best way to ignite this energy is to find something you are passionate about and get involved. Great gifts and blessings will come from this beyond your wildest dreams. By the time the 25th gets here Uranus the planet of our future will be out of retrograde and unpeeling our future self and we will be ready to manifest.
Manifestation comes to those who know cycles. Cycles are amplified to us when we look at nature, especially when we see nature evolving into its fullness in autumn. Autumn is a time when nature reflects to us our own fullness so we can become aware of what we have manifested. We see through the cycles of nature, the process of manifesting by watching the germination in spring come into fullness in summer and then releasing in autumn. Winter provides for us the awareness required to truly manifest by creating a void.
The entire holiday season is a symbolic ritual that allows us to align with the natural cycles of fullness and the natural cycles of releasing so that we can become void, empty and open to receive the new cycle of manifestation in the spring. The process of gift giving and gift receiving provides us with the perfect symbolic background for connecting to the cycles of manifestation that nature demonstrates to us during this most powerful time.
You Are the Gift! The giving part of the equation is the acknowledgement of your abundance. In the true sense, giving is the release of stored energy (i.e. abundance). This stored abundance release allows you to become void and gives space for new life to be birthed in the spring, just as nature drops it´s leaves and these leaves become the mulch for the new sprouts to germinate in the spring.
To effectively commence the cycle of giving, you must buy yourself the first gift. This will make buying for others more effective and save you a lot of money. Remember, there is a difference between a gift and a present. A present is something you want someone to have—a gift is something you know the receiver wants to receive.
You are the Receiver! The symbology of receiving is very important, for without it the cycle cannot be complete. Unfortunately, our culture has ignored this part of the equation by promoting an axiom that is not true, “It is better to give than receive.” When receiving a gift, you are given the privilege to see the power of your magnetic field that is symbolic of the manifested results of your experience. Your ability to receive sets up a manifesting field for the New Event structure in the NEW CYCLE!
I am reminded of my teacher Barbra Dillenger´s most powerful words:
“You are the Gift, the Beginning of the Cycle
You are the giver, the Completion of the Cycle
You are the Receiver, the Result of the Cycle.”