Learn how to take the path of least resistance by tracking the Moon and its cycles, flowing with the planetary movements, and working with Numerological influences—all to enhance the quality of your life and empower you to Live Love Every Day.
The year 2020 is a 4-year in Tibetan Numerology. The number 4 is all about building form and creating a system for fulfillment. The celestial body that rules the number 4 is the Moon. The Moon is the cosmic architect building a system around phases of increasing and decreasing light, so that structure can come into existence. The Moon teaches us to know, “when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em”. This year will bring many power plays between pride, perfection, production, and transformation. It will be up to us to materialize the structure of our personal power in this ever-changing reality, and living by the light of the Moon will show us the way.
I like what my cousin Claudia Oliveri Quintana says, “the number 4 is a powerful number that aims to struggle for order in this chaotic world … we have the four cardinal points; North, East, South, and West … four seasons … four elements; Fire, Water, Air, and Earth … it all has to come together: unity.”
This calendar provides insights into:
- Living with Daily Intentions and timing cycles set by the ancient universal number system.
- Astrological Highlights that are easy to understand and integrate into your life experience.
- Planetary Retrogrades are identified monthly to keep you on track with the necessary self-development.
- Super Sensitivity & Low Vitality Fixed Star Cautions are defined as a tool to prevent challenges.
- New Moons and Full Moons by sign and degree each month.