The Moon is the great cosmic architect—the builder and the dissolver of form. Full Moons are about dissolving obstacles and outdated patterns so you can become free. New Moons are about manifesting, accepting, and receiving what you want in your life.
The year of 2023 is a 7 in Tibetan Numerology. The 7 requires us to use the power of the mind to solve problems. The year will bring about experiences that will create the power of the magical mind. The planet that is the ruler of the number 7 and the mind is Saturn. Saturn lives in Aquarius this year bringing the mind to a higher octave, until November 13th when it moves into Pisces, opening up a creative influence. The goal here is to use your mind magically so that you stay out of being serious and don’t fall down the rabbit hole.
Beatrex and her team have provided additional tools to help you, including:
- Monthly Calendar showing Retrogrades, Void Moons, Solar and Planetary Changes
- Daily Intentions based on Tibetan Numerology
- Super-Sensitivity and Low-Vitality Days
- Astro-charts for each New and Full Moon
- Sabian Symbols for the degree of the moon
- and more…
* All time zones listed in the book are local to the Pacific time zone. Add or subtract hours accordingly to adjust times for your time zone.